Parts & Accessories
ENVE brass replacement nipples fit perfectly into their molded spoke hole carbon fiber wheel systems.
$2.03 - $9.03
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
$9.35 - $10.47
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
• Easily snaps over your rims • Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion • Sold as a pair • Available for 26-inch, 27.5-inch, 29-inch, and 700c wheels • Not for tubeless set up
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
- Extra long quick release for rear axle mount rack systems
- Replacement drive ring for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Requires drive ring removal tool (sold separately)
- High performance adhesive tape, a great pairing with Velox Cement - Each roll is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Protects tube from spoke/nipple/rim puncture
$14.90 - $17.00
- UST compliant tubeless valve with removable valve core for easy sealant installation. - Mavic recommends that UST valves must be changed once a year to ensure the sealing of the UST systems. Two versions are available: - Round stem compatible with 2012 and beyond Crossmax SLR, ST and SX and 2013 Crosstrail, and: -Square stem for older wheel versions
Replacement springs and pawls. Includes 6 pawls, 6 springs and 1 plastic retaining ring that holds the pawls in place even during disassembly to ensure you're never searching the floor for tiny springs.
- Replacement rear wheel skewer. - Specifically designed for use with Saris trainers. - Can be used for both indoor and outdoor rides.
Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition. • 130mm width
SRAM's Rise 40 Conversion Cap Tool will allow you to easily change the conversion caps (sold separately) on your Rise 40 wheels.
- Replacement pawls and spring kit for Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
Replacement Pawls for all Oozy hubs.
Replacement Pawls for Spoon hubs.
$16.00 - $26.00
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
Compatible with straight valve hole Hugo 52 rims and designed to fit 7.5 - 8.5mm valve holes. Sold as a pair. Identifying your Hugo rim and selecting the correct valve stem: Stepped Hugo rims have a larger diameter valve hole on the interior of the rim, and a narrower hole on outside of the rim. Quick tip: don't remove your tire if you don't have to. If your Hugo rim decal reads: MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this valve. For "Stepped" valve hole Hugo use part AS0105 - Valve Stem pair, Schrader, 32mm, 14mm base.
$16.03 - $159.65
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
- 3-piece kit to secure wheels and seatpost - Lighter and safer than regular QR skewers - MTB 100mm/135mm - Seatpost: M6 x 45mm
The kit contains 3 pawls and 3 springs. Compatible with all Stan's Hubs. Very durable and with normal uses will last the life of the hub.
$17.97 - $32.18
- Anodized aluminum - 50 nipples per bag - 12mm length
The same spoke thread treatment used by Stan's pro wheel builders is now available to everyone. Stan's SRD Spoke Powder fills the threads of the spoke and functions as both a lubricant during assembly and a thread lock once built. Each bottle contains 24g (.8oz) which will treat approximately 300 wheels. The PTFE powder in Stan's SRD Spoke Powder acts as a barrier, keeping the metal of the nipple from bonding to the metal of the spoke and preventing spoke wind up during build or adjustment. In promoting a smoother turning nipple, the powder also ensures more accurate and consistent wheel builds, with less “ping and pop" during and after the build. The powder also fills the threads of the spoke to act as a thread lock that prevents loosening and de-tensioning and is particularly well suited for mechanically locking nipples such as Sapim's Secure Lock. - Improves tension consistency and overall build quality - Prevents spoke wind up - Offers secure thread lock between spoke and nipple - Prevents corrosion between spoke and nipple - Can be used dry or as a slurry - Works great with mechanically locking nipples
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
- Replacement drivers for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
Page 1 of 6 Next page