Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
Stan's ZTR Alpha 340 Rim lets you enjoy the advantages of a tubeless setup on your road and cyclocross bikes. At only 350 grams, it's light, strong, and it features a semi-aero profile for quick accelerations and blazing speed. The Alpha rim also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction.
$89.90 - $109.08
The OOZY Trail 295 Rim was the first Spank Industries OohBah profile rim model, with a revolutionary tubeless enhancing design, called BeadBite. The OOZY Trail 295's wide 29.5mm outer, 24.5mm inner width allows the use of a wide range of tire sizes and profiles, and intensifies wheel stiffness while increasing the tire volume, improving both comfort and traction in loose conditions. Despite its wide burly appearance, the SPANK OOZY Trail 295 is no heavy weight. At as low as 450g in, it goes head to head with many carbon rim competitors with a safer, more durable, responsible, and economic Dynamal alloy construction. SPANK's patented Oohbah rim profile with inverted tube well, creates an element of hoop strength in the lateral profile, while reinforcing the critical side wall flanges, and means wider, lighter rims which deliver the highest strength to weight ratio on the market. Smooth ramps leading to the bead seats mean tubeless inflation is a breeze with most hand or floor pumps. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±450 (26") / ±470 (27.5") /± 490 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 24.5 / 29.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: polish anodized, decal logos - ERD (mm++): 528 (26") / 555 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 559x24.5 (26") / 584x24.5 (27.5") / 622x24.5 (29")
True tubeless performance comes to cyclocross with Iron Cross rims and wheelsets, which offer the low-pressure capabilities of a tubular with the convenience of a clincher. Genuine Bead Socket Technology low-profile sidewalls and a wide profile maximize tire volume so you can corner harder and roll faster. - Designed for gravel and cyclocrossBead Socket Technology (BST) for superior tubeless performance - New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo hubs - Stainless Steel bearing - Sapim Custom Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8 with Secure Lock aluminum nipples - 28 Front spokes 32 Rear spokes - Wide, low-profile rim design for better cornering and faster rolling - Max tubeless pressure (for 32mm tire): 45psi - Disc brake only - 185lbs rider weight limit - Includes pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valves
The Black Flag is our XC wheel line and is built for riders that don’t blame their performance based on a few grams of weight. Are they light? Yes. Do they perform? Hell yes. Most importantly, within our Black Flag lineup you’ll get the long lasting durability that SUNringlé is synonymous with. PRODUCT SPECS: - STR Tubeless Ready - 25mm Outer Rim Width - 27.5", 29" - QR, 15mm, 20mm Front Axle options (all endcaps Included) - QR x 135, 12 x 142 Rear Axle options (all endcaps included) - Boost 110x15 and 148x12 wheel options available - SRX Cartridge Bearing Hubs - Wheelsmith Straight-Pull, Double-Butted Spokes - Wheelsmith Alloy Nipples - Includes STR Sealant and STR tubeless valves - Includes XD Driver - Weight/Wheelset - 27.5" - 1675g, 29" - 1730g
Stan's 3.30HD 12 x 142mm Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30HD rear hubs from 12 x 135mm to 12 x 142mm.
Save energy on the climbs and rail rugged descents with higher speeds and total control. Mavic engineered the XA Pro Carbon to be significantly lighter and laterally stiffer than any aluminum wheel, but also retained the impact resistance and vertical compliance that gives Mavic Wheel-Tire Systems the ride quality they’re known for. The XA Pro Carbon is the lightest wheel system in its category (1490g for 27.5” and 1535g for 29”). So you know it helps you climb and accelerate faster, but where it really shines is in the way it handles rough and challenging terrain. Mavic engineered a wide 26mm hookless rim profile that’s fully UST Tubeless compliant for improved traction, puncture resistance and ease of use. These asymmetric rims are fine-tuned to optimize spoke tension and they use 24 double-butted steel spokes to find the sweet spot between lateral stiffness and vertical compliance. Hubs are 6-Bolt only and compatible with all current axle standards including Standard and Boost.
$920.00 - $925.00
Campagnolo Zonda Disc Wheels are a benchmark for all aluminum disc brake wheelsets. It features a completely redesigned structure specific to bicycles with disc brakes. The result is all-round improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3 hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist. - Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs. - 6 screws and AFS to ensure full compatibility with every disc available on the market. - The front wheel also features G3 technology for top performance even during very powerful braking.
Stiffer, stronger, and ready to party, ARC 31 Carbon Rims take notes from Race Face's Next R carbon wheelset; built to handle the most challenging days on the trail. With one of the lightest enduro rims on the market, you can tackle the climbs with speed while you hit the descents with confidence. The ARC 31 have been redesigned to take full advantage of the benefits carbon fiber has to offer. Featuring a generous 31mm internal width for modern tire widths with lower pressures. Lace these rims to your favorite hub and you’ve got a world-class wheelset ready for action.
- Full carbon fiber construction - 32mm Internal width - Tubeless ready rim (tape and valves installed) - 45mm Offset improves spoke tension balance and wheel stiffness - High gloss black logos and interchangeable vinyl decals - Single spoke length for entire wheel - Hub and bearing system designed and validated for longevity, smoothness, low drag, and zero play - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R)
- An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness - 6902 bearings for maximum durability - Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings - Low-drag labyrinth seals - Tool-free endcaps - Torque-cap compatible - Includes standard 15mm end-caps only, Torque must be purchased separately
$1,000.00 - $1,050.58
Lighter and stronger than aluminum rims, the Valor’s carbon lay-up is engineered to absorb radial vibrations and impacts through a construction that is both elastic and strong. Stan's NoTubes has constructed a lightweight carbon fiber rim design not just to be stronger than aluminum, but also to perform better in real world riding conditions. Valor wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 12x142mm rear wheels also include quick-release end caps and quick release; small parts bag, replacement spokes, and spoke tension readout for your unique wheelset. - Designed for cross country racing and riding - Faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo Ultimate hubs - Sapim Custom Laser 1.8/1.5/1.8 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples - RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster - Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance - WideRight rim design optimized for wider tires / 2.00 - 2.25 - 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
The 3.30HD 9mm Thru Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 9mm through axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
$262.80 - $297.99
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. On the winning end of countless Grand Tour stages and local races alike, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
12x142mm conversion endcaps for Hope Pro 2 Evo rear hubs.
Legendary tubeless technology has now been hand delivered to the plus-sized market. Why have a 2.8+ inch tire if you can’t experience a lovely tubeless ride? The Scraper rim features a TCS inner rim profile, 4D angled drilling, and WTB's light but stiff WT69 Alloy, all while still allowing for popular and available J-bend spokes. Yep, non-proprietary spokes but a high tech rim. The Scraper i40 is designed for 2.8" tires while the i45 is optimized for 3.0" tires. Experience TCS euphoria with WTB's Scraper rim and understand what this plus-sized grinning is all about. - Usage: Adventure/Plus Sized Tires/Bikepacking
Years of analyzing wheels as a complete system, and testing them under the most demanding XC race conditions, has proven one thing: the reduced inertia of a superlight rim creates huge performance gains. That’s why Mavic engineered the Crossmax Elite with their lightest aluminum rim, the same one used in the Crossmax Pro. The rim is engineered with ISM 4D (Inter Spoke Milling) technology, which machines the rim between each spoke hole to minimize weight without compromising strength. The rim is wider (22mm internal) and features the UST tubeless system for improved traction, reduced risk of punctures and easier tire mounting. QRM hubs deliver smooth, long-lasting performance, and the fast-engaging ITS-4 freehub enhances the quick and dynamic feel. On the scales, the Crossmax Elite leads its category: 1635g in 27.5, and 1715g in 29. And it’s available in Standard (15x100 and 12x142, convertible to quick release) or Boost (15x110 and 12x148) hub spacing in 27.5 and 29 versions.
Stan's Arch CB7 is the ultimate carbon trail wheel. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke and durable enough for the Enduro World Series circuit. With a focus on ride quality, the Arch CB7 features a special layup and shape that deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The Arch CB7 rims also feature Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology, the original tubeless-ready rim design that has become the foundation of all current tubeless-ready systems. This wheel rolls on an updated Neo hub featuring a Durasync 6-pawl freehub with fast 10-degree engagement. The 100% CNC-machined hub shell and smoother-rolling centerless ground axle help ensure long life and reliable performance. - Arch CB7 wheels include pre-installed tubeless tape and presta valves - Designed for trail riding and enduro racing - Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight - 100% CNC-machined hubs with 6-pawl simultaneous engagement - Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples - RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster - Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal - WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50" tires
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula DC-20 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type - - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 23mm - Depth 18.2mm - Rim Model Alex Ace17 Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano 7 - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano FH-RM30-7 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 13.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Tiagra HB-RS400 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 19.6mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Alex DA22 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 130mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Deore FH-T610 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24.5mm - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Mavic A719 - Skewers Included Yes
- Use a front/reat set or match the front with Sturmey 3sp fixed rear or 2sp kickback rear - 6061 aluminum shell with sealed cartridge bearing and solid nutted axle (145mm front/175mm rear overall axle length) - Rear is flip-flop threaded for freewheel
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
$24.13 - $29.95
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
$79.95 - $154.58
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Replacement drivers for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
- Front hubs: 9 x 100mm quick-release - Rear hubs: 10 x 130mm quick-release - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs - Front has 2 sealed bearings and alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
- Axle/Spacing: 10 x 120mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 324g - Fix-G refers to a fixed HG splined body that any HG cog slides onto, secured by an HG lockring - Unlike traditional threaded track cogs and lockrings, the Fix-G setup is unaffected by rotational drive forces - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings, hollow CrMo nutted axle - Flip-flop hub with fixed cog threads on one side and Halo's Fix-G system on the opposite side - Use wide foot cogs, 7mm width recommended to preserve hub's HG splines - 130mm OL rear axle conversion sold separately
Page 1 of 21 Next page