$31.95 - $37.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
The CULT x Vans tire features Vans' classic waffle pattern. - Grippy in all situations - High-pressure sidewalls
$49.99 - $79.99
An all condition, all terrain tire with ZSG Natural compound. This combination offers unparalleled grip and durability in a tough and light casing. - Deep-traction tire works well in hardpack and loose conditions - Zero Slip Grip natural rubber performs on wet or dry surfaces - Ramped center knobs with X-siping, double-block reinforced cornering knobs
$57.00 - $66.00
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. The EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 700g (29 x 2.25), 750g (EXO 29 x 2.25), 805g (EXO 29 x 2.40)
$62.00 - $111.00
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxTerra Compound available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
$62.00 - $69.00
A race-ready semi-slick. The Maxxis Tread Lite is a speed demon in dry conditions. The tire features a tight chevron tread pattern in the center with a low knob height to keep rolling resistance to a minimum. Ample side knobs provide grip in the corners and the 120 TPI tubeless-ready casing offers a compliant, but durable ride. The Tread Lite is your choice for XC racing on dry, hardpack courses. - Semi-slick - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
$64.99 - $79.99
The Fat B Nimble is the next step in Fat Bike tire evolution. High-quality and reasonably priced, the Fat B Nimble combines an aggressive tread with larger, cut, center blocks for tremendous grip and changes up to the block cut edge lug for fantastic cornering traction.
$65.00 - $85.00
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon. The Rekon is an aggressive XC trail tire for intermediate and technical terrain. - Ramped center knobs are fast-rolling and provide secure braking; aggressive side lugs deliver traction in the corners - Designed for technical XC riding in loose to moderate trail conditions - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
$65.72 - $91.00
Introducing the redesigned Maxxis High Roller II, offering better braking and more consistent feel. The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs, and modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. When gravity pulls you downhill, rely on the High Roller II to keep you upright. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead
$66.00 - $86.00
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding. - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Dual-compound - DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction
$66.00 - $90.00
An even more aggressive Minion?! The Maxxis Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tire. The center tread has been heavily ramped and siped to roll fast and track straight under braking. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo! - Redesigned, wider shoulder knobs for better cornering - Paddle-like center knobs for improved braking - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
- Deep-traction 29er tire works well in hardpack and loose conditions - Zero Slip Grip natural rubber performs on wet or dry surfaces - Ramped center knobs with X-siping, double-block reinforced cornering knobs
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
$69.00 - $92.00
The Maxxis Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon. - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
MICHELIN's Wild Race'R Ultimate Advanced (29-Inch) is a versatile cross-country tire from the rubber gurus at MICHELIN. Well-placed knobs promote efficiency and provide exceptional grip. And the shoulder knobs provide superb traction for predictable, progressive cornering. It's tubeless-ready and has a supple 110 tpi casing.
- Mountain biking’s speed demon - When it’s time to drop the hammer and crush some climbs, Peak is mountain biking’s speed demon. - A round profile, closely-spaced tread, and supple casing contribute to Peak’s low rolling resistance, while ample traction and braking performance are delivered thanks to siping on every knob and its multi-dimensional Dynamic:A/T compound.
If you're looking for a tire that's capable of Enduro exploits but also ready for mixed terrain, the Wild Grip'R Advanced Reinforced is your tire. The shape and distribution of the central tread blocks delivers great all-around riding with an optimal balance between grip, rider output, and self-cleaning, so you'll never have to choose. For optimum performance, MICHELIN recommends using their GUM-X compound on the rear tire, and their MAGI-X compound on the front. - In order to use Michelin Tubeless Ready tires as tubeless tires, you must use a tubeless/sealant kit, which is sold separately. - Folding tire - 1100 grams
The Wild Race'R Advanced is a versatile cross-country tire from the rubber gurus at MICHELIN. Well-placed knobs promote efficiency and provide exceptional grip. And the shoulder knobs provide superb traction for predictable, progressive cornering.
$79.99 - $84.00
The Ardent Race tire from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride. - Tubeless Ready - High-volume casing - Medium knob height - Ideal for technical XC race courses
$80.00 - $81.25
- A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. - Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
- Surefooted traction meets high rolling efficiency in a bid for Enduro/DH dominance. - Featuring a fast-rolling center tread, firmly supported side knobs, and advanced compounds, the Newton provides surefooted traction in a wide range of conditions. - As befitting a tire named after the man who defined the laws of gravity and motion, the Newton is the enduro and downhill rider’s choice; it’s the tire to reach for when the terrain gets steep. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The Assegai tire is designed primarily for downhill racing and aggressive trail riding in mixed conditions. The knob height falls between the Minion DHR II and the Shorty. Like the Minion tires, the center knobs are heavily ramped on the leading edge to reduce rolling resistance. A small knob located between the center tread and side knobs provides a smooth transition while cornering. When combined with Maxxis’ 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound, the Assegai offers predictable traction, even over slippery roots and rocks. - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30mm-35mm rims - 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound for unparalleled traction - Dual-ply downhill casing - Tubeless-Ready bead
- The favorite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
Thanks to its perfect combination of speed and grip this racer inspires. Works perfectly on the rear wheel in combination with Rocket Ron. - Tread design: low tread depth in the central tread for high speed and low weight. - Folding Bead - Addix Speed is the compound for XC race specialists. There’s only one thing that ADDIX Speed really loves and that’s speed. So the rolling resistance has been chopped yet again. It’s lower than the previous PaceStar, but at the same time ADDIX Speed is more durable and more resilient. - SnakeSkin option: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - LiteSkin option: The lightest option. LiteSkin MTB tires forego SnakeSkin, but still have high pressure resistant tire beads. If you don't mind the extra effort, these tires can also be converted to Tubeless by using a liquid sealant.
Used on very fast and dry trails. Low rolling resistance and minimal weight. Primarily for the use on the rear wheel. Tread design: Fast, flat studs in the tread center good cornering grip with sturdy lugs on the tire shoulders. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the side wall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life. - Folding Bead
$95.00 - $111.00
An even more aggressive Minion?! The Maxxis Minion DHRII is the Yang to the DHF's Yin, the perfect complement, and now available for the most capable plus bikes on the market. Proven paddle knobs down the center not only provide decreased rolling resistance compared to the DHF but also offer increased braking when the trail gets loose. You may not notice it outside of the steepest terrain but those knobs allow you to brake harder in the rear to maintain your balance as you let the high volume casing absorb any trail irregularities. - Excellent braking and cornering traction - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions
THE PERFECT RACER. Faced with the extreme challenges of today's XC tracks, we completely revised Racing Ralph. The result is a very fast and versatile XC profile, specially developed for the rear wheel. - Numerous grip edges in the tread center for super traction and excellent acceleration - Distinct shoulder studs for excellent lateral grip - Good rolling properties and extremely quiet
The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from stable tread blocks, more rubber, and big widths. It allows uncompromising riding, even uphill, and holds up to fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. The aggressive tread arrangement, open design, and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks offer direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of power to the ground, all with extreme durability. - Tread blocks are up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles
Page 1 of 2 Next page