Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$25.99 - $29.99
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
$26.99 - $27.99
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
WeThePeople's Tripod Seatpost is made from strong, lightweight 6061 aluminum. The Tripod design is stronger and has more structural support than Pivotal seat/post combos. It uses a 3-point mounting system, where two rear supports press into channels underneath a Tripod seat, and a single bolt up front secures the system.
- Strong and simple precision-forged aluminum seatpost - One-bolt clamp design allows for a wide range of saddle angles with infinite intermediate adjustability
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
- Retro-looking aero seatpost for road bikes - Aluminum, body with a single bolt head
- A strong, lightweight alloy post, licensed from Pivotal BMX Inc. - Allows seat to be dropped lower than conventional posts - 3D forged 7075 alloy post with internal oval construction for strength - 10mm bolt tightening system, accessed through a slot in Pivotal Seat top (seat sold separately) - 100g (24.5mm) / 258g (27.2mm)
$36.00 - $38.00
TruVativ's 6061-aluminum post lives up to the Hussefelt name, which promises performance, value and the ability to handle what the terrain dishes out. Specifically designed for the rigors of DH and freeride, it’s dependable, super-adjustable, and aggressively styled with bold graphics to match your ride.
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
Add a little cush to your ride with Evo's Cushy ST Suspension Seatpost. It gives you 50mm of travel to take the edge off of rough trails and even pot-holed city streets. The post is made from aluminum and it uses a steel coil spring with an adjustable preload.
$42.99 - $57.99
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
FSA's Gossamer Seatpost features aluminum construction with a forged, high-strength clamp head. The one-bolt clamp offers simple, solid set up.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 6061 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
- Patented SideBinder one-bolt clamp design facilitates easy installation and adjustment - Increased range of adjustment over other clamp systems - Designed for frames with integrated seat tubes - 2D Forged 2014 Alloy - Available in 30.25, 34.9 & 38.35mm diameters - Available in 50 & 70mm length - 8 & 25mm Offset - Available in Wet Black Finish - 110g
Profile Design's 1/Zero seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. Zero setback rails place you squarely above the bottom bracket for maximum power. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
The Velo Orange Grand Cru seatpost is made from one piece of aluminum, internally ovalized to trim weight. The Grand Cru seatpost’s head is integral with the post – not pressed on – for great strength and weight savings. 0mm Setback: Zero-setback/offset posts are commonly used on mountain bikes and by some bikepackers. The Grand Cru zero setback post uses a one-bolt, ergonomic side-adjustment mechanism for both saddle rail clamping and fore-aft adjustment. 30.2mm Setback: For riders who prefer the comfort of leather saddles but have found proper saddle placement difficult due the short rails on leather saddles Velo Orange offers the Grand Cru Long Setback with an ample 30.2mm of setback. This model uses a two-bolt design.
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)
$59.95 - $65.95
- Superlight CNC machined aluminum shaft for Mountain and Road use - Stainless bolts, aluminum upper rail clamps and cradle - Micro-adjustable head. 190g (27.2x400mm)
- Hunter head design - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset - The 3D forged 2014 heat-treated aluminum tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Page 1 of 3 Next page