Crank Brothers' Mallet 3 pedals sport the company's super easy-to-enter/exit 4-sided cages with wide aluminum/polycarbonate platforms for stellar support and stability, as well as tough chromoly axles with steel wings for durability, making these great pedals ideal for downhill riding and free riding. The open design quickly sheds mud for reliability in sloppy conditions and the traction pins grip well when you're riding clipped out between corners.
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: One piece composite - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 294g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: A380 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 395g per pair
$129.98 - $131.98
• Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. • Shorter spindle design shaves weight. • Thin concave platform • Reduced spindle length saves weight • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Hidden / Grease access port for extended life • Platform size: 101x100cm • Cartridge bearings and DU bushings • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Little pedal for big rippers. We created the Radar for the young rippers. Designed around a platform shaped to fit kids' feet in the age range of approximately 4-10 years old. The Radar is made with the same precision axle and bearing system as our Contact and Scarab models for smooth running and long durability. It is serviceable and re-buildable. It features a lightweight extrusion design with our custom pins and our unique concave platform shape.
$9.90 - $10.99
- Service parts for Torsion-SX8 and Jive models - Rebuild kits include four Sealed bearings, two DU bushings and all Small parts
- Wide, low profile 6061 alloy platform for maximum control and clearance - Features sealed cartridge bearings combined with tough DU bushings - Includes two sets of removable hex head traction studs, one set of standard and one set of super sharp R2 pins
- Service parts for Torsion-SX8 and Jive models - Rebuild kits include four Sealed bearings, two DU bushings and all small parts
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders -Durable 6061 alloy construction with 20 replaceable traction pins (10 per side): 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 380g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with 16 replaceable, metal-pin traction pins (8 per side): 13.3mm height / 105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing / dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 350g
Dual-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3 has the sensors housed right in the pedals, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session. - Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes - Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics - Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height - Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis - Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ connectivity or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices and Garmin Connect Mobile app - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Cleat hardware included WARNING: The maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 231 lbs (105 kg). Cyclists over this weight limit risk personal injury and property damage. Specifications: - Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Weight: 316 g - Max. rider weight: 105 kg - Accuracy: +/- 1.0% - Cleat type: Keo - Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer - Stack height: 12.2 mm - Field calibration - Adjustable release tension - Garmin Connect - Measurement location: Spindle - Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
$27.58 - $28.55
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
$133.98 - $151.98
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
For enduro riding and racing, it's all about the Crank Brothers Mallet E pedals. Winner of a Design & Innovation Award for 2016, this pedal features a concave platform for a secure, grippy foothold, and six adjustable pins per side for even more security. The adjustable traction pad interface keeps you in contact with the pedal so you can focus on your line. Four-sided entry ensures your foot will catch quickly and easily, as well as helping the Mallet E shed mud like no other. A 52mm q-factor is your best friend on tight trails, because who wants to be clotheslined by a tree? Not you, that's for sure. Throw in chamfered edges to ward off rock strikes, and a customizable float and release system and you're ready to shred. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - adjustable pins: 6 per side for grip - endcap: hex alloy - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 419g per pair
Crank Brothers Mallet DH, the choice of DH world champions. - Concave platform for secure foothold - 8 adjustable pins per side for grip - Traction pad technology customizable interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - 57mm q-factor for stability at speed - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float and release angle - Premium bearings and double seal system - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Wing material cast: Stainless steel - Spring material 300 series stainless steel - Release angle 15° / 20° - Max rider weight no restriction - Q-factor 57mm - Inner bearing type IGUS LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat premium brass cleats with shims included - Adjustable pins 8 per side for grip - Endcap hex alloy - Weight: 479 grams
Crank Brothers' Zero Float Cleats offer no pedal float for greater pedaling efficiency. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
$39.08 - $42.58
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction: 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 315g
Evo's Free Fall DX-Style Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
Evo's MX-6 Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
$157.98 - $177.98
At 110 x 105MM, Chromag's Scarab pedals feature one of the widest platforms available, yet thanks to the thin profile and chamfered corners, it has great clearance. Chromag's proprietary extrusion and machined design provides an ultra thin true-concave profile that is only 13mm at platform center. Custom traction pins are made of hardened steel and feature two height options via the removable washer. A shear line reduces pedal damage when the pins are struck. Each pedal features 42 placement options for the ultimate customization. • Low profile 13mm at platform center • True concave design • Custom adjustable height pin • 42 pin placement options • 430g / pair
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick.
$189.98 - $192.98
• Low-profile, lightweight, wide aluminum body with double-concave platform. • Platform size: 101x114cm • 4 Full sealed cartridge bearings per pedal • Super thin double concave wide platform • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Fore and aft angled bottom-loading pins • Hidden pin / Grease access port • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Size-specific, premium concave platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Titanium spindle for weight reduction - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin - Concave platform for secure foothold - 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings and seal system - Stamp Small: Recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (US) // 37-43 (EU) - Stamp Large: Recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (US) // 43-49 (EU) - Spindle material 6AL/4v titanium - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm (Small)/114mm x 111mm (Large) - Weight: 299 grams per pair (Small)/325 grams per pair (Large) - Adjustable pins 10 per side
Replacement pin set for Race Face Atlas and Aeffect pedals.
Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
Replacement axles for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
Page 1 of 6 Next page