The Crank Brothers Mallet E 11 is the premium version of the ideal enduro racing pedal. The specs say it all. - Titanium wings to reduce weight - Dual chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes - Exclusive double-anodized black and gold colorway - Concave platform for secure foothold - 6 adjustable pins per side for grip - Traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface - Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped - 52mm q-factor for maneuverability on tight trails - Hex alloy endcap for durability - 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Customizable float & release angle - Premium bearings & double seal system
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: A380 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 395g per pair
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
$132.98 - $135.98
• Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. • Shorter spindle design shaves weight. • Thin concave platform • Reduced spindle length saves weight • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Hidden / Grease access port for extended life • Platform size: 101x100cm • Cartridge bearings and DU bushings • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
It's amazing what a fresh set of cleats will do for your ride, not to mention the health of your knees. Garmin's Vector Cleats offer six or zero degrees of float. • Compatible with all Garmin Vector Pedals
• Specifically designed for boots and larger shoes • Steel toe clips with 4 gates designed for double toe straps • Sold in pairs
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders -Durable 6061 alloy construction with 20 replaceable traction pins (10 per side): 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner DU bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 380g
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
For serious gravity aficionados only. The ATAC DH 4 is built like a tank for big drops, big rocks – the most extreme downhill trail conditions. The ATAC DH 4 is a downhiller’s dream featuring an aluminum body and oversized hollow steel axle. The ATAC system allows you to ‘put a foot down’ and clip it back in when needed. The open, self-cleaning design keeps the trail off the pedal, clearing debris and mud every time you clip in.
Crank Brothers' Mallet 3 pedals sport the company's super easy-to-enter/exit 4-sided cages with wide aluminum/polycarbonate platforms for stellar support and stability, as well as tough chromoly axles with steel wings for durability, making these great pedals ideal for downhill riding and free riding. The open design quickly sheds mud for reliability in sloppy conditions and the traction pins grip well when you're riding clipped out between corners.
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, Wide straps do not need toe clips
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 299g per pair
- Tough Die-Cast Aluminum Body - CNC-Machined Chromoly Axle - Smooth Rolling, Servicable Sealed Bearing and Bushing System - Dirt & Dust Seal - Replaceable Traction Pins
- Lightweight alloy body with steel cage - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle
Speciale 8 is Time's enduro pedal directly inspired by the renowned Sepciale 12. This enduro pedal is composed of an aluminum body that's slightly more compact than its big sister. You'll appreciate its stable platform with 4 adjustable spikes for optimal grip even unclipped and the micro-adjustable clamping system that meets the demands of the most advanced bikers. The patented ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows for easy insertion and positive, predictable release, as well as self-cleaning design, even in the toughest conditions. The Speciale 8 is entirely assembled in France in Time's Nevers factory, thus exceeding the highest standards in terms of materials and production.
• Steel toe clips with 2 gates designed for single toe straps • Sold in pairs
$28.73 - $31.60
- Genuine leather-wrapped chrome plated steel - Hardware included
- Light, low profile Track and Road pedals capable of high cornering angles - Polished alloy body with sealed bearings, chromed steel axle - Toe clip and strap compatible aluminum cage - 248g
- Aluminum body, steel axle with precision ground adjustable bearings - Features grease ports, injection syringe included - 4 replaceable traction pins per side - 528g
- Great for safely carrying bikes on rear-mount car racks, preventing damage to car or other bikes - Pedals fold up vertically, providing for easier bike storage - All alloy platform, usable on both sides. Includes reflectors
RaceFace Chester Pedal Pin Kit 20 Pins Black
The Xpresso 2 offers all the technologies from the rest of Xpresso line at an affordable price. The large platform, low stack height and adjustable carbon blade tension make this a great pedal for all cyclists looking for pedaling comfort and efficiency without the cost. If you’re new to clipless pedals or have ever struggled to clip in to your pedals, you’ll love the IClic systems which pre-opens the pedals, making it very easy to clip into.
Choose to ride flat or clipped in for city commutes and casual rides around town. This hybrid composite pedal with its 2-sided entry allows you to do both. It features premium bearings and a double seal system, diamond plate pads for traction, and molded pins and ribs for grip. - Premium brass cleats with shims included - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Forged 435 Chromoly steel spindle - 300 series stainless steel spring - 5-year warranty - 331g per pair
$80.19 - $81.25
The Comp version of Ritchey's world-beating Paradigm pedal has been redesigned from the ground, up. New engagement system provides best-in-class entry and release and excellent mud-shedding characteristics. The revamped axle system offers even greater bearing life, and a wider body improves stability. - Body: Cast alloy - Axle Material: CroMo - Inner Bearing: Ball bearing - Outer Bearing: Ball bearing - Float: 4 degrees - Weight: 331g
A revolution in performance and reliability. The kit includes premium internal components: - Inner bearing o-ring x 2 - Spindle seal x 2 - Outer Igus solid bearing x 2 - Inner Igus solid bearing half x 4 - Bearing Retainer Bolt x 4 - Outer o-ring x 2 - Grease port screw x 2 - Compatibility: Stamp (2016), Stamp 7 (2017+), Stamp 11 (2017+)
• Large platform sculpted for good cornering clearance that won't bite into leather soled shoes like BMX and cage platform pedals • CNC'd machined aluminum (100x80mm platform), high polished finish • Sealed cartridge bearings and toe clip compatible
$295.18 - $327.98
Speciale is the ultimate balance between aesthetics and performance. Developed by Time's engineers for the demands of the sport, this enduro pedal is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum body which is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminum. It features a wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system to meet the demands of the most advanced riders. The proven ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows easy clip in and positive, predictable release as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions. Like all Time pedals, the Speciale is 100% made in France at their factory in Nevers, exceeding high material and production standards.
Page 1 of 7 Next page