Get that nice derailleur shifting smoothly and operating silently again with a Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Set. - OEM pulley set for Dura-Ace R9100 - Sealed bearing guide & tension pulley - Guide pulley with extra long teeth for increased chain control
$1.00 - $48.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
Shimano Mountain Deore XT M8000 Shift Pod Cable Adjusting Unit
Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
Shimano Front Derailleur Cable Fixing Assembly
$3.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
The Odyssey stem bolt pack features 6 - 6mm stem bolts that are M8 x 1.25mm thread.
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
Shimano Rear Derailleur Cable Anchor Assembly - Fits SLX M7000-10
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
$4.25 - $4.50
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$4.25 - $17.00
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Steel star nuts for anchoring headset compression in steel or alloy steerer tubes
$4.95 - $7.53
- Non-reusable joining pins for Gusset Chains
Dirty, worn, or damaged Foam Ring Filters can lead to premature wear and damage to your Reverb's internals. Keep that post dropping smoothly and reliably by replacing foam rings at regular service intervals. - Fits all generations of Reverb - Keeps lubrication on the inner shaft assembly
$4.99 - $5.99
Hardware is specifically designed for, and only compatible with, Salsa frames using the Alternator 2.0 dropout system. - For use on 2017 and newer alternator 2.0 Adjustable plates only - Please reference hardware kit FS2351 for fixed position plates - Please reference hardware kit FS2350 for adjustable plates
Frame Plugs for Internal Cable Routing
Single Frame Plug for Dropper Routing
Alternator 1.0 Set Screws
Keep the cable fixed securely in your Dura-Ace R9100 rear derailleur with this Shimano Rear Derailleur Cable Anchor Assembly
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 10mm spacer
$5.99 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
Use these to shim All-City's cross levers down from 31.8mm to 26.0mm. - Adapts down to fit 26.0mm road, cross, or drop bars - For use with All-City Cross Levers with 31.8mm bar clamp - Sold as a pair
$6.00 - $24.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
$6.00 - $20.00
Chainstay protectors to guard your Salsa frame from scratches and damage.
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Kit includes one (1) 1-1/8" x 20mm spacer
Page 1 of 22 Next page