Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
$8.99 - $9.00
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
$9.33 - $9.49
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
The Team grip was designed by our team riders who wanted a wider, more comfortable grip for big bars and brakeless riders. Vortex PC Bar Plugz included. - Designed by Stolen Team riders - Includes color matched Vortex PC Bar Plugz - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 31mm - Weight: 4.3-ounces per pair
$11.91 - $11.97
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
$11.99 - $12.99
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
$12.99 - $19.99
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
$13.47 - $13.49
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual-patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single-compound grip makes application and removal easy in a grip that athletes can count on. Single Compound Grips include push in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 108 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
$14.97 - $15.48
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
Grab control of your next mountain bike ride. The Comp Trail Grips deliver a comfortable ride experience in a practical package. - Single-density, non-slip Kraton rubber - Ergonomically designed with molded and raised TR logos - Closed end design - 125mm length - 32mm diameter - 116g/pr
Experience more comfort and confidence on your next mountain bike ride with the lower-profile Ritchey Comp Truegrip X grips. - Single-density, non-slip Kraton rubber - Ergonomically designed with molded and raised TR logos - Closed end design - 30mm diameter - 106g/pr
- The result of a collaboration between Intense Cycles and ODI to produce the ultimate BMX and downhill grip - 3/4 flange for hand security and shifter access - Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - Bonus pack includes Lock-On grips, clamps, and new Snap Cap end plugs
Ensure a sure grip on your base bars, even with sweaty hands, thanks to Profile's Aero Grips. They're made of a soft Kraton rubber compound for comfort and control.
$16.50 - $17.67
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
$16.84 - $18.12
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
$16.95 - $16.99
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
$16.98 - $17.30
- Cork-style ribbon tape - Self adhesive center with end plugs and finishing tape
$17.06 - $17.72
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
Mike “Hucker” Clark brings his SoCal attitude to life with the new Signature Hucker Grips. Designed for both aesthetics and performance. The 160mm grip’s California-inspired beach scene has been intricately laid out to provide traction and padding in key areas where they are needed most. - Features a unique two material design that allows for improved bar adhesion and less grip slippage - Soft vertical ribs provide excellent padding - Horizontal ribs on front of the grip offer improved traction
$17.90 - $23.66
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end - Two sizes available: 130mm for standard, or 90mm for twist shifters - Sold as a set/pair and includes end plugs
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
Page 1 of 7 Next page