- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
$17.00 - $49.48
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- Clamps on to dual-Crown fork stanchions to prevent damage to frame - Easy to install and adjust, More secure and lower profile than stock bumpers - Molded loops allow clean and easy zip-Tie number plate mounting - Available for 35mm boxxer or 40mm fox stanchions, Sold in pairs
$23.27 - $43.91
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals - Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction - Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings - Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
- Replacement leg guards for Dorado forks
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
- Replacement damper kits
The OneLoc remote from RockShox provides total control over your RockShox fork at your fingertips. The increased leverage at the bar, translate in a smoother and easier actuation. Its countless mounting options (left and right, below or above the bar, tall or standard clamp) make it an ideal companion for SRAM's drivetrain, brakes, and RockShox's Reverb remote (all sold separately). Includes remote, cable and housing.
Salsa Firestarter Fork - Mid-blade and dropout rack mounts - Anything Cage mounts on front of fork - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Straight - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300 mm - Weight: 1190 g - Wheel Size: 27.5+ , 29" , 700c - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
Looking to go rigid? Then check out Salsa's 80mm suspension-corrected CroMoto Grande mountain bike fork. This chromoly beauty boasts ISO disc tabs for premium braking and it's 1-1/8" straight steerer lets you use it on older frames, or brand-spanking-new ones. It features Salsa's famous, forward-facing stainless steel fork ends and has room for tires up to 90mm wide. Plus, it comes with fender eyelets so you can stay clean even when it's sloppy out. - Salsa Classico CroMoly - Forward-facing, stainless steel dropouts - 1-1/8? threadless steerer (260mm) - 468mm axle-to-crown - 45mm rake - ISO disc tabs - Tire clearance = 90mm - Fender eyelets -1080g with full-length steerer tube
- Lightweight alternative to suspension forks - Butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight blades with shallow radius leg bends - Internally and externally butted steerer reduces weight, minimizes stress risers - 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts with safety lip feature - I.S. disc mounts - Axle to crown: 425mm - Rake: 36.7mm
- Lightweight alternative to suspension forks - Butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight blades with shallow radius leg bends - Internally and externally butted steerer reduces weight, minimizes stress risers - 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts with safety lip feature - Axle to Crown race: 465mm - Rake (forward off-set): 36.7mm. - Weight: 1495 - I.S. disc mount inc.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
- Ideal for the rider using a long travel, 20mm thru-axle suspension fork that wants to go rigid, without buying a new front wheel - Exclusive 20mm axle with 14mm nutted ends for running a thru-axle hub with pegs - Lightweight and strong butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight steerer - Works with 26, 27.5, 29-inch wheels - Axle to crown: 465mm
Ideal for the rider using 20mm thru-axle suspension fork that wants to go rigid, without buying a new front wheel - Exclusive 20mm axle with 14mm nutted ends for running a thru-axle hub with pegs - Lightweight and strong butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight steerer - Axle to Crown race 425mm - Rake (forward off-set) - 36.7mm. - Weight: 1,419g + 200g axle inc. - I.S. Disc mount - For 26-inch wheel
Salsa Cro Moto Grande Fork 29". - Disc only 29" rigid fork - Suspension corrected for 80mm travel fork - Maxle Included - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): IS Disc Brake 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Material: Chromoly Steel - Offset: 45 mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Weight: 1080 g
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp UD Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process. - TurnKey damper - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Coil - Negative Spring: Coil - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm - Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
- Chrome lugged crown with Tange CrMo legs/steerer - 41mm rake - Axle-crown: 365mm - Brake mount: caliper - Steerer: straight - Wheel (legs): 700c (curved)
- Lugged Cross fork to match the Double Cross Cyclocross frames - Lugged crown with Tange CrMo construction - Features eyelets for front rack and braze-ons for low-rider panniers - 44mm rake - Brake mount: cantilever
- Smoothie road fork is design to match the Smoothie frames - Tange CrMo construction - 49mm reach brakes - Wheel (rake): 700c (43mm) - Steerer: straight (28.6/30.0) - Axle-crown: 365mm - Brake mount: caliper
$248.33 - $267.93
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
$307.13 - $341.98
Ever wished you could lock out your front and rear RockShox suspension instantly and simultaneously, to get the extra edge for that final sprint to the finish or the grueling tarmac climb to the top of your favorite trail? Here comes RockShox's XLoc Full Sprint, which allows you to lock your SID or Revelation XX fork and your Monarch XX rear shock (all sold separately) with the simple push of your thumb. XLoc is a completely sealed, dependable lockout control, which works with a single thumb press: push to unlock, push again to lock. It’s that easy. Elite XC racers use their XLoc as often as their shifter, to gain that extra edge when sprinting out of corners or on smooth bits of the course. Now imagine being able to do the same with your fork and shock: that’s XLoc Full Sprint. Includes Motion Control X DNA comp damper, rear shock hydraulic hose, and bleed syringes.
The RockShox Paragon suspension fork combines the premium level of performance and features mountain bikers have come to expect from RockShox, now with a purpose-built 700c trekking design. Its lightweight, infinitely tunable Solo Air spring and Motion Control damper allow the rider to fine tune the fork for those cherished stretches of either path or pavement. Paragon’s thoughtful design combines a unique light mount on the fork brace and fender and rim/disc specific mounts integrated into the fork legs. Even the dynamo wiring runs under a sleek integrated cover up the fork leg, keeping it safe and concealed. Paragon makes trekking both smart and simple. - Standard with Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment - Integrated mounts for fenders - Unique light integration at the fork brace - Integrated wiring and cable management for running a dynamo - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 46mm - Steerer Tube Length: 262mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping , Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 45mm
The RockShox Recon sets the benchmark for value-based performance. Recon represents a perfect partnership between Reba’s lower legs and bombproof RockShox steel Fast Black upper tubes. Adopting the Reba chassis allowed the design team to employ shorter upper tubes, which means Recon just went on a serious weight-loss program. The Motion Control damper features low speed compression adjustment to lockout. - NEW "E-MTB" decal for Diffusion Black options - Fast Black steel upper tube finish - Solo Air spring - OneLoc remote compatible
The RockShox Recon Silver: a fork with the performance that'll help you beat your riding buddies without beating up your checking account. Sturdy 32-millimeter stanchions, stiff, forged aluminum crown, and dependable Solo Air spring make Recon Silver the fork you've been looking for. Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously, and the Turn Key oil damping system offers external rebound adjustment and compression lockout for on-the-trail adjustability. - PopLoc compatible - 2.4" (62mm) maximum tire width - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 40mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel: 100mm - Wheel Size: 26" - Stanchion Diameter: 32mm
$387.00 - $427.00
ENVE's Road Fork is the fork by which all others are judged, built for road cyclists looking for the optimal balance of weight, strength, and stiffness. When everyone was turning away from the fork aftermarket, we focused our efforts on creating the best aftermarket fork we could. By following our mantra of functional simplicity, we developed a manufacturing process that allows the fibers in an ENVE fork to run continuously from the top of the steerer to the bottom of the drop-outs. The ENVE forks feature a hollow one-piece design free of bonding or drilling, and the brake bolt hole is molded into the crown, allowing for additional weight savings and strength. You can literally put an ENVE fork on a bike within minutes of it leaving the mold. While this manner of construction is novel, the real win is that the majority of artisan frame builders and customers choose ENVE as their fork of choice due to its confident on-road performance and handling characteristics.
The RockShox Recon sets the benchmark for value-based performance. Recon represents a perfect partnership between Reba’s lower legs and bombproof RockShox steel Fast Black upper tubes. Adopting the Reba chassis allowed the design team to employ shorter upper tubes, which means Recon just went on a serious weight-loss program. The Motion Control damper features low speed compression adjustment to lockout. - NEW "E-MTB" decal for Diffusion Black options - Fast Black steel upper tube finish - Solo Air spring - Right OneLoc remote included
$402.48 - $428.73
Light (actually, very light)? Check. Easy to set up? Check. RockShox ride quality? Check. Too good to be true? Not if you are referring to the RockShox 30 Gold, featuring Motion Control damping. - Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fast Black aluminum upper tubes - Solo Air spring
$419.98 - $423.66
Machete is Manitou's answer to the call for a lightweight, cost-conscious performance Boost fork. Incorporating their versatile Manitou Absolute+ compression damping, tried-and-true TPC rebound, Hexlock SL 15mm axle and patented Manitou hollow crown technology, a Machete is all you need to survive in the wild. - Weight Lb / grams: 2030g (27.5+/29in) 2050g (29+) - Travel: 120, 140 - Spring: TS Air - Bottom Out: Rubber Bumper - Steerer: 1.5 T - Crown: Hollow Crown - Crown Finish: Shot Peen - Offset: 51mm - Compression Damping: Kwik Toggle 2 Position On/Off Damper - Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC Cartridge - Adjustments: Air Pressure Compression to Lockout Rebound - Leg Diameter: 32mm - Leg Material: Alloy - Wheel Size: 27.5+/29in, 29+ - Brake: Post Mount - Axle: 110mm Hexlock SL tooled axle - Crown to Axle: 27.5+/29in: 530 (120) 550 (140), 29+: 542 (120), 562 (140) - Colors: Black - Colors: Black Ano - Axle: 9mm, 20mm, QR15 - Crown to Axle: 26" - 498/520, 27.5" - 516.5/536.5, 29" - 530/550 - Colors: Black or White
Page 1 of 2 Next page