$38.50 - $40.00
Simplicity is the prerequisite for reliability. The Chakra Mono is a classic Kali helmet design distilled down to the bare essentials to deliver uncompromised comfort, style, and protection. The result is a helmet with features found on premium helmets without the premium price. - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: Anti-Microbial Pads - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 21 - Weight: 292g / 10.3oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC, AS/NZS 2063-2008 - Intended Use: Commute, Recreational, Enthusiast - Small/Medium = 52 – 57cm - Medium/Large = 58 – 62cm
Swaddle your noggin with Kali's Chakra Solo Helmet. It features Composite Fusion technology and a lightweight, strong polycarbonate shell for long-lasting durability. The Chakra extends down over the rear of your head for extra coverage and comfort, while the breakaway visor up front gives you riding style with functionality. Everything stays comfortably in place, too, thanks to the Dial Fit Adjustment system that wraps your head with a quick turn of a dial. Light on your head with style for miles, the Chakra is ready to unleash its hidden power on your favorite ride. Technology: - Composite Fusion: In-molding technology merging the shell and EPS foam liner. Better impact energy management, increased dynamic range - smaller, lighter and stronger. Features: - Breakaway visor - Anti-microbial pads - Polycarbonate shell with EPS foam - Dial-Fit closure - Sizing: S/M (52-57 CM) M/L (58-61 CM)
$44.99 - $60.92
The Shadow Classic Helmet is constructed with a high-impact ABS hard shell with a light EPS core liner for even distribution of force upon impact. - ABS Hardshell construction with light EPS core liner - Includes two sets of padding for a custom fit - CE and CPSE certified - Shadow Crow Head rivets and Classic woven label - X-Small = 46 – 50cm - Small/Medium = 50 – 56cm - Large/X-Large = 56 – 61cm - XX-Large = 61 – 65cm
The Classic certified helmet delivers maximum protection and comfort. - Vents: 11 Open Vents - Interior: Heat-Sealed Premium Pads - ABS Hardshell construction with light EPS core liner - Multi-certified for CPSC, CE, ASTM and AS/NZS 2063:2008 - Small = 54 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 58cm - Large = 58 – 60cm - X-Large = 60 – 62cm
The Old School Cert was modified from the original 1973 Full-Tec and features a retro shape that sits low on your head, offering great impact protection. - The more rounded shape practically molds to any shape head - High-Impact ABS shell - Premium heat-sealed EPS liner for a comfortable fit - 11 open vents keep you cool - Compression molded pads - CPSC 1203, EN 1078, AS/NZS 2063:2008 certified - Small = 54 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 58cm - Large = 58 – 60cm - X-Large = 60 – 62cm
In Sanskrit, Kali's Chakra Plus means "hidden power," and that's exactly what this lid's packing thanks to Composite Fusion technology and its lightweight, strong polycarbonate shell. The Chakra Plus extends down over the rear of your head for extra coverage and comfort, while the breakaway visor up front gives you that singletrack style. Everything stays comfortably in place too, thanks to the Dial Fit Adjustment system that wraps your head with a quick turn of a dial. Light on your head and eager to rip, the Chakra Plus is ready to unleash its hidden power on your favorite trail ride. - Sizing: XS/S (50-54 CM) S/M (54-58 CM) M/L (58-62 CM)
Low price. High tech. The Gila can take you to places far from home and traffic. It offers high functionality and competition-ready features at an affordable price. There are 23 head-cooling vents, an in-mold shell, a snap-mounted visor, and Giro's Roc Loc 3 retention system for a secure, stay-on-you-head fit.
The Full Cut helmet features a retro design with compression-molded pads. - Classic ear protection styling - HDPE or ABS shell lined with EPS and outfitted with compression-molded pads - Two-stage premium liner - Stainless steel hardware - Soft tubular webbing - Multi-impact, and Multi-Certified (CPSC, CE, ASTM, AS/NZS 2063:2008) - Small = 54 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 58cm - Large = 58 – 60cm - X-Large = 60 – 62cm
With its sleek, lightweight fit and simple design, the FL-1 Libre is for riders who are looking for a dependable helmet that will protect your head, and won't break the bank. With 18 vents, In-Mold design and Crank-Fit adjustability, the FL-1 Libre keeps you cool and safe while burning pavement, or taking in the fresh mountain air. Life, Libre and the pursuit of happiness! - Small: 52-55.5cm, Medium: 55.5-59cm, Large: 59-62cm - Weight 248 Grams - Standards CPSC, EN1078
All-Mountain Head And Brain Protection The perfect lightweight helmet offering great head coverage for ultimate protection. This is a lot of helmet for the price. It offers extensive protection around the head and a deeper rear coverage. It also includes Leatt’s 360 Turbine technology, which is proven to reduce the risk of concussion by up to 30% and rotation forces upon impact by 40%. With 14 vents and Maxiflow air channels, the lightweight construction also offers great ventilation for those hot days. - Polymer compound shell in three sizes - Brain injury reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - MaxiFlow impact foam air channels effective even at low speed - Extended rear coverage for added protection - Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction - In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption - Maximized ventilation with 14 vents effective even at low speeds - Moisture-wicking, breathable, and washable inner liner - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203 - 360° Turbine Technology - Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion - Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40% - Weight: from 320g (0.70 lbs) Sizing: - Small = 51 – 55cm (20 – 21 5/8in) - Medium = 55 – 59cm (21 5/8 - 23 1/4in) - Large = 59 – 63cm (23 1/4 - 24 3/4in)
Aggressive venting to keep you cool and packed with features in a deep-coverage design. The LUNATI exceeds CE EN 1078 / CPSC 1203, fits likes a dream and is ready for any off-road adventure. Technology: - Composite Fusion: In-molding technology, merging the shell and EPS foam liner. Better impact energy management, increased dynamic range - smaller, lighter and stronger. Features: - Breakaway flex visor - Accessory mounting system - Anti-microbial pads and bug liner - Polycarbonate shell - Micro-fit closure - Sizing: S/M (52-58 CM) L/XL (59-61 CM)
The FeatherWeight features In-Mold technology to make a custom shape and fit utilizing a thin outer shell that covers and protects high-density EPS foam. - High density EPS in-mold construction - Tested and certified for CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bicycle use - Two sets of padding included for custom fitting - Crow rivets and 10 flow-vents to keep cool - Small/Medium = 50 – 56cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
Built for urban riders and commuters who demand the most from their gear, the Allston is Bern's top-of-the-line city lid. Featuring premium Zipmold+ construction, the Allston offers three shell sizes and a Boa 360 degree retention system for the ultimate fit, while 16 large vents offer optimum air flow. The signature soft flip visor and a performance moisture-control liner round things out and give the Allston a distinctive Bern look. With a style that is at home on the way to the office as it is on the bike path, the Allston offers versatility, performance, and style all rolled into one package. - Weight 356 Grams - Standards CPSC, EN1078
Kask's Rapido road helmet redefines entry-level. It features in-mold construction for a durable, lightweight and comfortable helmet. It has 24 large air intakes for ventilation that are arranged to optimize aerodynamics. And, it features a one-handed dial adjustment for a great fit.
All the elements come together in a Composite Fusion trail helmet that is light yet so comfortable you'll forget you're wearing it. Features LDL, Kali's proprietary multi-G impact technology. - Technology: Composite Fusion, LDL - Features: Anti-microbial Pads, Break-away Visor, Locking Sliders - Material: PC Shell & Under Wrap, EPS Foam - Retention: Micro-Fit Closure System, 2-Position Height Adjust - Vents: 21 - Weight: 300g / 10.5oz - Certification: en 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: X-Country, Trail - Small/Medium = 54 – 58cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 62cm
Compact, lightweight and deep coverage, featuring Composite Fusion Plus technology and loaded with features - there's a reason the MAYA is one of the best selling Enduro helmets on the market. Features: - Composite Fusion Plus: Incorporates layers of multi-density, cone-shaped EPS foam, reduces g-forces up to 25% - Integrated airflow system with 12 vents - Anti-microbial pads - Flex moto-style visor - Bug liner - Dual closure system - Locking buckle & sliders - Certified to: EN 1078, CPSC - Sizing: XS/S (50-54 CM) S/M (55-61 CM) L/XL (60-63 CM)
Slay your inner demons as you log some serious miles. Featuring LDL multi-G impact technology and Composite Fusion, the Therapy is something everyone should experience. - Technology: Composite Fusion, LDL - Features: Anti-microbial Pads, Locking Sliders - Material: PC Shell & Under Wrap, EPS Foam - Retention: Micro-Fit Closure System, 2-position Height Adjust - Vents: 21 - Weight: 285g / 10oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: Enthusiast, Recreational, Commuter - Small/Medium = 54 – 58cm - Medium/Large = 58 – 62cm
Your riding has stepped up; it’s time for your helmet to do the same. POC’s Trabec has an inner EPS foam core, reinforced with aramid filaments, that sits around your head for superior protection. On top of that, there's a durable polycarbonate exterior with seams located in areas of least exposure. The adjustable visor not only looks great, it also shields you from rain, sun, mud, and the occasional low-hanging branch. Plus, you have 16 vents for excellent cooling and an easily adjustable retention system to dial in the optimal fit.
- COB LED Technology: it's a more compact footprint while delivering a higher intensity of light, meaning you'll be seen from farther away and gives the lights a more uniform look - The helmet will be equipped with 98 COB LEDs in total - Front Light (30 COB LED diodes) - Rear Lights with Turn Signals (34 red COB LED diodes, 34 orange COB LED diodes) - 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness - USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V—5.2V & 0.5A charger) - Remote included for turn signal - Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn't come with an accelerometer and can only be used to activate turn signals) - Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity, and sync with Strava and Apple Health - Maximum Venting - Fits: 21.3 – 24" (54 – 61cm)
- Downhill-certified ASTM polymer shell - Superior ventilation - 360° Turbine Brain injury-reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - Breakaway visor function for additional rotational impact-force reduction - Impact foam for superior energy absorption - Moisture-wicking, breathable, and washable inner liner - Optimal neck brace compatibility - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
$169.95 - $199.95
Kask's Mojito helmet is refreshing, stylish, and packed full of Kask's top-shelf Italian innovations. It features in-mold construction for a durable, well ventilated lid that hugs your head and Kask's Up-N-Down double-pivot fitting system that dials down on the top of your head and neck for a supreme fit. There's even an eco-leather chin strap that's incredibly comfortable and easy to clean.
$179.99 - $239.99
The Course Helmet bridges aerodynamics and ventilation for a practical solution for everyday cyclists. By superiorly achieving the utmost in aerodynamics, ventilation, comfort, safety, and design, the Course Helmet is for sure, a winner. Computational Fluid Dynamics Software enabled LG to simulate the aerodynamic performance of several helmets on the market. This analysis determined that it was possible to optimize performance by maximizing the frontal surface of the helmet. In order to reduce this highest pressure zone on the helmet, the front, frontal openings were designed to optimize air follow and evacuate air internally to the back of the helmet. An aerodynamically designed inner-nerve system molded inside of the EPS liner to force air inside the helmet, circulate the rider's head, and evacuate to through the back of the helmet. Internally molded evacuation channels move the airflow, cool the head, and eliminate moisture. The Course Helmet was designed directly on the head of a rider in a cycling position, so it naturally adapts to the contour of the human head without excess material.
The Interceptor. Designed for performance, engineered for impact. Lightweight, deep coverage, incredible ventilation, enhanced protection. When all you want to do is shred your mountain bike, we bring you the revolutionary new Interceptor, the next stage in head protection. - Technology: Nano Fusion, LDL - Features: Anti-Microbial Pads, Adjustable Visor, Accessory Mounting System, Locking Buckle & Sliders - Material: PC Shell & Under Wrap, EPS Foam - Vents: 24 - Weight: 390g / 13.7oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: Enduro, Trail - Small/Medium = 52 – 58cm - Large/X-Large = 59 – 64cm
$189.99 - $241.98
- Lightweight Polymer Compound shell - 360° Turbine brain-injury-reduction technology - Reduces forces associated with concussion - Sunglasses docking port for easy and secure storage - Maximized ventilation with 13 vents effective even at low speeds - Fidlock magnetic closure system - Moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner - Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction - In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption - Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203 - Weight: From 360g / 0.79lbs
- Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax material - ECO Chinstrap- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap. The anallergic and washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin - In moulding- The innovative “in moulding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption - MIT Technology- applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back. - OCTO FIT- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head - The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible - Sanitized- Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized process.
- Lumos Kickstart is the world's first smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signal, turn signals, and helmet into a single cohesive whole. - Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada) and EN1078 (Europe). - Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. Be seen, be safe! - Rechargeable battery with charging cable included - Automatic warning lights when braking - Now compatible with: Apple Watch / Strava / Apple Health - E-Bike certified - 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode - Charging time of approx. 2 hours - Smartphone app - Wireless remote to control turn signal - Fits 21.3" – 24” (54 – 61cm)
Louis Garneau's Course Helmet bridges aerodynamics and ventilation for superior performance. Durable, light, and supremely comfortable, this sleek helmet speeds air across your head with large frontal vents, and exhausts air out the back — increasing air circulation while minimizing drag. Equally impressive, reinforcements in the helmet's structure make huge vents possible while the helmet remains incredibly strong. You'll also love the durable and attractive in-mold top and easy-to-adjust cam-lock straps. Plus, Garneau's Spiderlock Pro II retention system lets you find the perfect fit with its anti-slip adjustment wheel, their antibacterial X-static XT2 padding transfers moisture, and their included Spiderlock Vision taillight enhances your visibility after dark. This fine helmet is even tested in the wind tunnel for superior aerodynamics and free speed!
$249.99 - $255.00
The profile of Valegro's polycarbonate shell has been tested and refined by KASK’s engineers in conjunction with a wind-tunnel to get the best results in terms of thermo-cooling performance. The Valegro offers advanced ventilation and an impressive weight of just 180g (size small). This new design offers maximum cooling through 37 ventilation holes with new breathable and quick-dry padding. The 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring using Resistex Carbon. Alongside this cutting-edge technology, the chin pad with eco-leather strap contributes to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear, all day.
- Smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signal, turn signals. - Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada) and EN1078 (Europe). - MIPS (Multi-directional Impact System) protection integrated. An additional layer of safety to protect your head against rotational forces on impact - 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode - Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. - Rechargeable battery with charging cable included - E-Bike certified - Automatic warning lights when braking - Smartphone app - Wireless remote to control turn signal - Fits 21.3" – 23.6" (54 – 60cm)
Beyond just aerodynamic, POC's Octal Aero provides incredible ventilation and safety. It's unique shape uses a unibody construction that provides more coverage to the temples and the back of the head. It's EPS liner is strategically thicker in sensitive areas, and it's all covered with a durable outer polycarbonate shell. Relective patches help keep you visible and POC includes their scannable ICE tag. To keep this aerodynamic helmet from overheating, POC included Coolbest padding to reduce the temperature between your head and the helmet. Additionally, large exhaust ports at the back of the helmet move warm air out and increase air circulation so you can keep cool even at your red line.
Page 1 of 2 Next page