$11.92 - $12.29
Mirrycle's Incredibell Adjustabell 2 uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars, and allows you to ring it with your thumb or finger. The Adjustabell 2 can even be mounted to a ski pole or walking stick. One flick and it rings loud and clear for all to hear. - Weight: 26g (.9oz) - Dome Diameter: 34mm (1.34") - Fits handlebars with 15mm – 39mm (.59"- 1.54") outside diameters
Lezyne's Classic Brass Bell features a compact, classic shape constructed from modern, high-quality materials. The bell itself is made from high-polished brass, mounted to a machined aluminum base. The small brass striker provides a sharp, impressively loud ring when flicked, warning others of your presence. A simple O-ring attaches the bell to a variety of tube sizes and shapes while integrating cleanly with any bicycle. Weights - Small: 21g - Medium: 28g
The Omnibell has an adjustable band clamp. Its ingeniously designed dinger can be rotated to any position. This gives you flexibility in mounting the bell anywhere on your handlebar, making it very convenient to use either your thumb or another finger to ring the bell. Dome Diameter: 34mm (1.34") Fits handlebars with 22mm – 31.8mm (.87" to 1.25") outside diameters
$15.45 - $15.68
Accessorize your bike in a way that announces your presence in style. The omni-directional rotating top produces a clean, clear, loud ring. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm (.87-inch) outside diameters. - Dome Diameter: 44mm (1.6")
$16.55 - $17.55
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. - Dome Diameter: 33mm (1.3") - Fits handlebars with 21.7mm – 26mm (.86" – 1.02") outside diameters
$16.62 - $19.50
A new angle on bells. Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Fits handlebars with 22.7mm – 26mm (.0.89" – 1.02") outside diameters
$16.75 - $17.67
Little, Light, & Loud! Our Original Incredibell has been redesigned for quick and easy mounting on nearly any handlebar. The pivoting dinger can be rotated to any position.
$16.95 - $17.86
Accessorize your bike in a way that announces your presence in style. The omni-directional rotating top produces a clean, clear, loud ring. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm - 31.8mm (.87-inch - 1.25-inch) outside diameters - Dome Diameter: 44mm (1.6")
$16.95 - $17.09
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too! - Dome Diameter: 48mm (1.9") - Fits handlebars with 21mm – 22.5mm (.83" – .89") outside diameters
A steampunk statement for your handlebars. A transparent dome lets colorful gear workings of the insides of the bell be seen. The Gear Bell is even rainproof.
$17.99 - $22.50
Available with either polished brass or chrome plated dome. Striker can be adjusted for individual comfort. - Dome Diameter: 45mm (1.7") - Fits handlebars with 22mm – 25.4mm (.86" – 1") outside diameters
- Rin rin mini bells produce an extremely clear tone. Available in a wide variety of colors including white - Made in japan
$19.99 - $149.99
The Basil Portland Bell Brass makes an instant impression. The timeless silver finish ensures an easy complement to almost any bicycle frame, while the bell itself is easily mounted to your frame, with no complex installation to worry about. When rung, this bell emits an audible sound that’s loud enough to alert other cyclists, motorists and pedestrians of your presence.
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
Our Trail Bell announces your presence while letting you keep both hands firmly on your grips and goes silent with just the flick of a switch. Fits all handlebars from 22.2 to 31.8mm.
- Designed with road drop bars in mind - Can mount on the brake hood, On cable housing, And on some flat bar levers (Levers need to have flat section less than 9mm deep) - Clamps on with a screw. Simply turn the bell dome to loosen and tighten - Reversible for right and left hand use - Does not use a spring loaded clip - Made in japan
- Crane bells are some of the finest bells available - Timeless designs with a loud and clear tone - Features the Cat-Eye Flex-Tite bracket, which installs without tools on most areas of the cockpit. - Made in Japan
$31.49 - $32.18
- Timeless designs with a loud, clear tone, undoubtedly some of the finest bells available - Mini brass bell with alloy clamp - Headset spacer version includes a spacer to work with 1" or 1-1/8" steer tubes - Suzu: lever strike - 45mm in diameter
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
Page 1 of 1