$25.12 - $81.01
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
- Light alloy front rack - Stainless steel fixing bracket and bolts included - For 26-inch to 700C wheels
- Sturdy tubular alloy construction - Heavy duty side rack design for pannier use - Quick release seat post mount - Fits 25mm to 32mm seatposts - 25lb weight limit
With Salsa's Anything Cage, you can easily carry gear, like insulated Nalgene bottles, a small tent, or sleeping bag on your bicycle! This durable aluminum rack is designed for Salsa bicycles with their 3-hole high/low bottle mounts. It also attaches to standard bicycles with 2-hole bottle mounts simply by zip tying the rack's third foot. Cinching nylon straps are included for securing your items to the rack.
- Sturdy braced tubular alloy construction - Heavy-duty side rack design for pannier use - Fits 26, 27.5, and 29-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Integrated fender top design - 40kg / 50lb weight limit
$35.50 - $35.95
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
The Grid 1 is your basic do it all rack that will carry many sizes and styles of panniers. It also mounts in seconds because all of the hardware comes pre-installed. Great for commuters and students. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Reinforced structure for better lateral rigidity - Longer and wider platform, with several fastening points for greater capacity - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 40kg
- Fits on touring, hybrid and mountain bikes - Super tough 10.4 mm diameter 6061 T6 tubular aluminum tubing - 2.0mm wall thickness - Hardware included - Maximum capacity: 15kg - Weight: 580g / pair
You'll keep on keepin' on with Planet Bike's K.O.K.O. Cargo Rack on your bike. Made of 6061 aluminum for maximum strength and stability, it boasts a wide range of adjustability so it's easy to install and fits most bicycles. There's a taillight mount, too (lights sold separately).
Planet Bike's Versa Rack means your steed with disc brakes can finally be made into a rack-packing workhorse. It's 6061-aluminum construction provides maximum strength and stability. Thanks to the clever design you'll have complete heel clearance when you install packs. Plus, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Versa Rack to your bike.
The one-stop solution for finding the perfect rack. Born from the versatility of Blackburn's Fat Bike Rack, the Local Deluxe Rack is a scaled down version that adjusts in height and width to fit a variety of bikes. Details: - Adjustable height and width to fit almost any wheel size - No bending or rigging of hardware required - Disc brake compatible - Center 'top deck' keeps your jeans clean - Includes universal mounting hardware - Accommodates maximum tire size up to 29x2.3 - Maximum width adjustability up to 155mm - 45 lb/20.5 kg capacity - 990g
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
Topeak's MTX BeamRack EX is a light-duty rack perfect for mountain bike and commuter use. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 15 pounds with ease. Plus, it comes with a hidden storage tray, a rubber bungee cord and a safety reflector.
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
With an already simple, bombproof design, the Blackburn Grid 2 rear rack improves on the Grid 1 rack by adding an aluminum top deck that acts as a fender and can allow you to mount a trunk style bag. A perfect choice for a hard-core commuter. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
• Designed more for holding a basket than hardcore touring • Platform measures 240mm x 130mm. 340mm from the eyelet to the bottom of the rack • Includes stainless hardware and mounting spacers
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
- Welded, powder coated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender as well as a spring-loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
The Blackburn Grid 3 adds on a solid rack foundation with a spring clip to allow you to quickly store a jacket or extra layer on top of the rack. A slickly designed, yet simple to install rear rack perfect for anything from a multi-day tour to running errands around town. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
The one stop solution for finding the perfect rack. Born from the versatility of their Fat Bike Rack, Blackburn's Local Deluxe Rack is a scaled-down version that adjusts in height and width to fit a variety of different bikes. - Adjustable height and width to fit almost any wheel size - No bending or rigging of hardware required - Disc brake compatible - Center 'top deck' keeps your jeans clean - Includes universal mounting hardware - 45 lb/20.5 kg capacity - 990g
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
- No frame mounts required - Performs well with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - Fits seatposts 22-32mm in diameter - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 22 lb/10 kg carrying capacity
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, hauls up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
Page 1 of 3 Next page