Keep dust and water out of your headset with this easily attached wrap around neoprene cover.
TYR's Soft Silicone Ear Plugs mold easily to your ears for a comfortable, watertight seal. A storage case is also included to keep your ear plugs clean.
Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
A must for any swimmer, TYR's Anti-Fog Spray keeps your goggles and glasses clean and prevents them from fogging.
Made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters. Patch has iron-on backing, though you'll want to sew it because you do things the proper way. Perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 3.5 x 2.5-inches
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
$6.99 - $29.65
Clear stick on chainstay and frame protectors.
Surly's Junk Straps can secure almost anything to almost anything else. Essentially an extra long toe strap, they're easy to use and store. And, trust us, these handy straps will get used often.
The Dimension Metal Leg Band keeps pant legs out of the gears. - Sold as a pair
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
- Allows two SuperStands to be connected together in an unlimited number of configurations to suit every bicycle shop layout, size and area
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
Train In Comfort Use this nifty device to keep your ride comfortable. When placed under your front wheel, this block raises the front of the bike by approximately 2.75” (70mm) to give you a more level and stable platform for your workout.
- From the company that has been making insulated drink products since 1913 - Classic design carrying case with screw top lid houses (4) 2Oz. Stainless steel shot glasses - Made from odorless and tasteless stainless steel and rustproof finish that withstands weather and wear - Dishwasher safe - Lifetime warranty
- 60% Hemp/40% Cotton canvas top tube protector with foam pad - 17 Inches long with a loop to secure a lock, Velcro closure
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 55mm wide x 269mm long - 14 mils thick polyurethane for durability - UV Resistant
- This popular beverage opening tool doubles as a 15mm wrench for adjusting Paul brake spring tensioners - Made in the USA
• Finally it's possible to enjoy life's two greatest pleasures at one time • Stainless steel mug holder mounts onto any handlebar in seconds (mug not included) • Fits 25.4 and 26.0 handlebars • Great gift idea
- Timeless designs with a loud, clear tone, undoubtedly some of the finest bells available - Hand painted Japanese designs, Suzu spring-loaded lever arm strike - 55mm in diameter - Made in Japan
Keep your pants clean with SKS's Chainboard chain guard. This handy device bolts onto the chainstay and bottom bracket, and utilizes a telescoping design to fit a wide variety of frames.
• Extra heavy duty vinyl cover for any size bike • Protects from dust and weather • Folds to compact size for storage
$29.95 - $44.95
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
TYR's Crossblade fins are a great all-around training fin. By combining the best of a short blade fin for tempo work and a long blade fin for building power, you get the best of both worlds with one set of fins.
Page 1 of 2 Next page