Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
• Fits all 2015 Serfas taillights • Bolts to rack for easy removal of taillight
Lezyne's LED Handle Bar Mount Adapter is a composite matrix adapter to replace the rubber strap that ships on 2016 and later models of Macro XL, Power XL, Super XXL, and Deca XXL lights, so that they can be used with the Aluminum Handlebar Mount, the Composite Handlebar Mount, Aluminum Helmet Mount, or Composite Handlebar Mount.
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
This mount is designed to securely attach your Light and Motion Seca, Vega, or Stella headlight (sold separately) to your helmet. With a helmet mount, the light is always pointing where you're looking.
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Aero Post Pad lets you easily attach your Vis 180 taillight to the back of your aero seatpost so you can be fast and visible.
The NiteRider Lumina Handlebar Strap Mount offers a wide variety of handlebar size fitments and remains rock solid while riding through rough terrain. It’s easy to install and, like all NiteRider mounts, features a quick release tab for when it’s time to recharge or leave your bike unattended. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Mako Series - MiNewt Cordless Series
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- 1 super bright LED - Easy On/Off - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
- 1 super bright LED - Easy On/Off - Never worry waterproof design - Universal rubber bracket
- 2 Super bright LED's per light - Soft yet durable Silicon casing - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- 1 super bright LED per light - Easy On/Off - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
Lezyne's Composite Bar Mount is a hard mount made of a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle for a strong and secure attachment of the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights to the handlebar. It is designed for 25.4 mm or 31.8 mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees laterally to allow adjustment of the LED light beam angle and directing it where it is most needed. A large thumb screw secures the CM mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine-tune fitting to undersized bars. Composite Bar Mounts are sold in a kit with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights.
Setup your Light & Motion Urban or Deckhand light (sold separately) wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Urban or Deckhand to any GoPro mounting option.
Increase your line of sight with the NiteRider Lumina Helmet Mount. By mounting your head light onto your helmet, it’ll allow you to see farther into your turn or wherever your head turns. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Mako Series
- 1 Super bright LED per light - Easy On/Off - Just push the lens - Weather-tough water-resistant design - Universal rubber bracket - Battery type: CR2032
- 2 super bright LEDs per light - Soft yet durable silicon casing - Never worry waterproof design - Universal rubber bracket
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
- 2 Super bright LED's per light - Easy On/Off - Just push the lens - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
The TL 5.0 SL has five ultra bright LED’s with four different operating modes, including three different flash modes. New for 2015, the amber Side Lights help to provide even more visibility from the sides of the rider. The TL 5.0 SL will help keep you safe and seen from behind (180 degree visibility). The TL 5.0 SL operates on 2 AAA batteries (included) for up to 100 hours on flash. - 5 Ultra Bright LEDs - A wearable safety light – clip onto various straps, belt loops, etc. - 100 hours run time - Budget-friendly quality light - Eye catching flash mode patterns - 4 operating modes - Runs on AAA batteries - FL 1 Standard IP64, water resistant WARRANTY The TL 5.0 SL is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Tail Light - Seatpost Mount - 2 AAA Batteries
Super bright and compact, Cateye's Omni 3 Front Safety Light uses CatEye's Omni Directional Technology for increased visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and extend the run time. Plus, CatEye's tool-free FlexTight mount makes installation easy.
- COB bright 10 chip LED - Micro-USB charging cable included - Weather-tough water resistant design - Flashing low battery indicator - Dual orientation universal rubber bracket
Be visible and be safe! The Blinky 1 aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! Its soft-touch power switch toggles between flashing and steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the included batteries. It mounts to seatposts and seatstays and clips on pockets and packs, too.
Planet Bike's Spok Taillight ensures you'll be seen for up to a mile! It boasts a super-bright LED and a translucent casing that allows 220 degrees of visibility. The rubber strap can be used to mount the Spok on seatposts or odd shaped tubes of all sorts and sizes. And, this little baby runs up to 100 hours with the included CR 2032 battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
Planet Bike's futuristic Spok Headlight is soon to become your favorite commuting companion. Don't let its size fool you—this little guy's got a big beam. The super-bright Nichia eXtreme LED provides major light, so not only are you sure to see everything, but everyone's sure to see you. Plus, the mounting strap fits all sizes and shapes of handlebars, the hood keeps light out of your eyes, and you get up to 100 hours on the included battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
Replacement lithium ion CR2032 batteries for use in the Femto LED lights. SPEC: 700 mAh, 3.6V.
NiteRider Adapter sold separately from K-EDGE “Combo Mount”. Precision Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Anodized Gunmetal Converts a NiteRider Rail Interface to adapt K-Edge GoPro Mounting Interface Enables compatibility with K-Edge GoBig Mounts and Combo Mounts 2x M4 Mounting bolts with Nylok included Compatible with Lumina Series, Mako Series Weight: 11.5 grams
Page 1 of 6 Next page